Before you return a The Artisan Street product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
Let’s not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, at The Artisan Street we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.
Please note that Exchange or Refund will not be made against the non-returnable items, unless there is a defect or different from its description
- Home Decor
- Custom Kurtas
- Discounted products (all items listed under SALE category)
The Artisan Street reserves the right to reject returns from any particular customer, in case of frequent returns by such customer, which shall mean returns on more than 3 occasions in a financial year
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below:
- You can return/exchange in 30 days after the date of delivery, But under the condition that The Artisan Street customer service is intimated within 10 days of delivery of the goods to your address.
- The Artisan Street will exchange the returned items free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address if the pin code is out of pick up location.
- Please note that all the defective items and all other returnable items must be sent to our office in Gurgaon, India.
- Sale products are non-returnable. Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a defect or is different from its description.
For all the countries, please ship to the following address:
The Artisan Street Webstore
Saigan Ventures Private Limited
BPTP, Sector – 57,
Gurgaon – 122002
For Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or Paypal Transactions:
As the charge on your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund into the original mode of payment.
If applicable, refunds would be made for the cost of the goods to the credit /debit card used for online shopping. However, shipping charges would not be refunded except where The Artisan Street has erroneously sent you a wrong item / color / size.
For COD (Cash on Delivery) Transactions:
- Refunds can only happen via E-Voucher/Credit coupon.
- Cash Refunds are not allowed for COD orders since we cannot deliver cash through couriers.
- Customers can also place a request for a reverse pick up in case reverse pick up service is available through our couriers.
Refunds will only be done in the following cases:
- Genuine sizing issues, only for unused garments with tags. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case The Artisan Street discovers any mispricing in its online catalog and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price.
- In case The Artisan Street discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
- In case the customer is not happy with the purchase and has returned the item/items to the address mentioned above. In such cases the filled return form should be included in the return shipment.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of minor design and color variations. With handloom products there will always be some variation between products.
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.